Accidents happen all the time,that is an unfortunate fact of life. Sometimes there is nothing we can do to avoid them as we can get caught up in the aftermath of other people’s actions. If this happen and as an innocent person you get hurt because of an accident that was not your own fault then you be entitled to make an accident compensation claim and seek cash compensation for your injuries. To do this, you will need the help and expertise of the team for ‘no win, no fee’ in Stock at Accident Advice Helpline.
‘No win, no fee’ in Stock
The team for ‘no win, no fee’ in Stock at Accident Advice Helpline has extensive experience and vast knowledge when it comes to compensation claims for accidents in the workplace.
According to statistics published by the HSE the most common causes of accidents in the workplace were as follows:
- Over half the fatal injuries from workplace accidents were of three kinds: falls from height; contact with moving machinery; and being struck by a vehicle.
- Electricity, fire and drowning/asphyxiation accidents accounted for around one in twelve fatalities to workers, but fewer than one in a hundred non-fatal injuries to employees.
- Falls, slips and trips combined made up more than half of all reported major injuries and almost a third of over seven day injuries to employees.
- Slip and trip injuries were the most commonly reported, accounting for three in every ten injury reports. Handling was the most frequent cause of over seven day injury.
- An estimated three million working days were lost due to handling injuries and slips & trips.
It is of the utmost importance to always follow provided training and safety procedures, as well as using the correct, provided safety equipment. This applies to all types of equipment, including ear protectors in noisy environments, safety harnesses, goggles, and so on. Doing this will help to prevent injuries at work, as well as ensuring if something does happen, you can claim for compensation.
If you were injured in an accident at your place of work due to no fault of your own, you may be entitled to compensation. Calling Accident Advice Helpline and speaking to the team for ‘no win, no fee’ in Stock will enable you to discuss your work-related accident confidentially with helpful, friendly advisers. The freephone helpline is available 24/7, and advisers can quickly determine if you qualify for a claim. The team for ‘no win, no fee’ in Stock is here to answer your questuion, give you expert legal advice and provide you with the legal representation that you need to make a successful claim.
Date Published: 9th March 2014
Author: David Brown