Have you been hurt or injured in an accident that was not your own fault? If so then you may be entitled to seek cash compensation for your pain, injuries, suffering and out of pocket expenses. To do this you will need to make an accident compensation claim. If this is something you have never done before it can seem a daunting and confusing prospect but it does not have to be this way.
With a little help from Accident Advice Helpline everything can be simple, straightforward and most importantly of all successful.
Accident Advice Helpline has teams of in house lawyers that are ready and waiting to take on your accident compensation claim. As we are a nationwide law firm we have lawyers covering each and every inch of the country. Are you looking for a lawyer in Stanton Drew? Then please read on and let us introduce you to the no win no fee* in Stanton Drew team.
No win no fee* in Stanton Drew
If you are wishing to start a compensation claim then the no win no fee* in Stanton Drew team can help you. Perhaps you live or work in the Stanton Drew area and have found yourself victim of an accident that was not your own fault. Or perhaps you were visiting the area when you were injured through no fault of your own.
A common accident that the no win no fee* in Stanton Drew team see is accidents in the workplace. An accident in the workplace is used to describe any accident that happens whilst you are working or whilst you are on works premises.
If you have suffered an accident in the workplace then you should talk to the no win no fee* in Stanton Drew team. Accidents at work are very common. According to statistics published by the HSE the most common causes of accidents in the workplace are as follows:
- Over half the fatal injuries from workplace accidents were of three kinds: falls from height; contact with moving machinery; and being struck by a vehicle.
- Electricity, fire and drowning/asphyxiation accidents accounted for around one in twelve fatalities to workers, but fewer than one in a hundred non-fatal injuries to employees.
- Falls, slips and trips combined made up more than half of all reported major injuries to employees.
- Slip and trip injuries were the most commonly reported, accounting for three in every ten injury reports.
- An estimated three million working days were lost due to handling injuries and slips & trips.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail with an adviser then speak to Accident Advice Helpline by dialling 0800 689 0500 now.