Have you been hurt or injured in an accident that was not your own fault? If so then you may be entitled to seek cash compensation for your pain, injuries, suffering and out of pocket expenses. To do this you will need to find an accident lawyer to help you make an accident compensation claim. If this is something you have never done before it can seem a daunting and confusing prospect but it does not have to be this way. With a little help from one of the no win no fee teams at Accident Advice Helpline everything can be simple, straight forward and successful.
As Accident Advice Helpline is a nationwide law firm we have lawyers covering each and every inch of the country. For example you may be looking for a lawyer in the county of Staffordshire. Let us introduce you to the no win no fee in Staffordshire team.
No win no fee in Staffordshire
If you are wishing to start a compensation claim then the no win no fee in Staffordshire team can help you. Perhaps you live or work in an area of Staffordshire and have found yourself victim of an accident that was not your own fault? Or perhaps you were visiting the area when you were injured through no fault of your own.
If you have suffered an accident in the work place in Staffordshire then you should talk to the no win no fee in Staffordshire team. Accidents at work are very common. According to statistics published by the HSE the most common causes of accidents in the workplace were as follows:
- Over half the fatal injuries from workplace accidents were of three kinds: falls from height; contact with moving machinery; and being struck by a vehicle.
- Electricity, fire and drowning/asphyxiation accidents accounted for around one in twelve fatalities to workers, but fewer than one in a hundred non-fatal injuries to employees.
- Falls, slips and trips combined made up more than half of all reported major injuries and almost a third of over seven day injuries to employees.
- Slip and trip injuries were the most commonly reported, accounting for three in every ten injury reports. Handling was the most frequent cause of over seven day injury.
- An estimated three million working days were lost due to handling injuries and slips & trips.
The no win no fee in Staffordshire team is no stranger to these types of accidents and has helped thousands of people make successful accident claims after they have been hurt in work place accidents through no fault of their own. To find out more contact the no win no fee in Staffordshire team at Accident Advice Helpline.