St Blazey Gate settlement, which lies between Par and St Blazey town, developed around a toll gate on the road to Austell. It is in Cornwall, England although currently the toll house has been converted to a private residence.
You may be driving towards Austell when another driver driving on the opposite side causes a road traffic accident. Motorists have a duty of care towards other road users and if this duty was breached by the other driver and you were injured, you could make a no win no fee in St Blazey Gate claim for compensation from their insurer. But, finding the right lawyer may be a daunting task.
How to find a reliable lawyer who is trustworthy and cost-effective
Some people who get injured out of no fault of their own fear the legal costs of pursuing a personal injury compensation claim. They also find it overwhelming trying to get a reliable and trustworthy lawyer who is accountable.
Accident Advice Helpline was formed to help innocent victims obtain justice with 100% no win no fee agreements. Their track record speaks for itself and that is why Dame Esther Rantzen a consumer rights activist recommends them.
All you need to do is go to their website and read testimonials of people who have gained from their legal services. You can complete the 30-second test online calculator to know if your claim is valid.
Alternatively, you can call Accident Advice Helpline on one of their dedicated numbers: 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 (mobile) and they will assign you an in-house lawyer within your location or near where you live. Their advice is free for every no win no fee claim in St Blazey Gate.
No win no fee in St Blazey Gate
Poor visibility, disruptions from loud music, misjudging other motorists speed and distance, carelessness and failure to observe traffic rules are some of the causes of accidents on the road.
- Facial injuries-the windscreen may get shattered on your face causing permanent scarring, loss of sight, loss of teeth and facial fractures. Some facial injuries can be treated with corrective surgery.
- Cuts, lacerations and alterations-the wound can be stitched under sedation or anaesthesia in a medical clinic or A & E Department.
- Dislocations-your legs, hips, back, pelvis, hands and other joints may get trapped in the wreckage and dislocate.
- Fractures-the skull, legs, hands, chest, hips and pelvis may fracture when hit by the body of the car or anything in the car. An orthopaedic surgeon will set the bones or perform an operation to align the broken or cracked bones.
- Cerebral contusion-bruising of the brain membrane caused by impact with the skull.
- Concussion or traumatic brain injury-is a serious injury which makes the victim to lose consciousness and be in a vegetative comatose condition.
- Fatality-is so devastating causing grief to close relatives and friends.
For more information about making a no win no fee in St Blazey Gate claim for compensation call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.