St Bees is a village and civil parish on the Irish Sea coast, in North West England. It is a popular holiday attraction and also has a small and quiet community. The holiday attractions on the St Bees promenade and sandy beach include swimming, water-skiing, jet-skiing, wind surfing, rock climbing, bouldering, kite-surfing and canoeing among other activities.
If you sustained a water sport injury which was not your fault and you received medical attention no win no fee in St Bees legal representation from Accident Advice Helpline should be able to help you lodge a personal injury compensation claim.
No win no fee in St Bees
Accident Advice Helpline is a reputable legal firm that specialises in all types of personal injury compensation claims, so you should not be worried that they will not be able to handle yours.
Their no win no fee in St Bees service will help you to gather the details of your case, talk with witnesses and also inform you about all the documentation you need.
All you need to do is to call the 24/7 helpline and you will get all get all the information you need. Once you do their advisers will get you connected to a lawyer who will assist you step by step.
Alternatively, you can go to their website and take the 30-second test to know if your claim is valid, and it will also give you an estimation of how much compensation you may receive if you do go on to win your case.
Water sports injuries
Water sports can pose a danger to you and your loved ones if you have been provided with defective equipments or you have not been properly trained to use them. Your instructor who was responsible for your safety may be held liable, and that is why you need a lawyer, to negotiate a settlement or represent you in a court trial, which can be complex.
- Eye injuries-can cause loss of vision or blindness and that is why corneal abrasions, hyphema, and eye haemorrhage should be treated by an eye specialist to avoid complications. In severe cases laser eye surgeries may be considered.
- Head and spinal injuries- are severe and life changing injuries which may endanger your life.
- Otitis externa-is an inflammation of the outer auditory canal which can be infected with bacteria after staying in the water without ear defenders for prolonged periods.
- Broken Bones-occurs when you collide with a water vessel or you are hit with equipment or when you fall on rocks that you had not been warned about.
- Drowning-is caused by lack or inadequate training and using defective equipment.
- Fatality-jet-skiing, water surfing, swimming, canoeing, snorkelling, kayaking, scuba diving and water polo can become fatal.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline for more information, dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 5th March 2014
Author: David Brown