St Annes on Sea is a seaside resort situated in Lancashire County, England. It is a great place for holidaymakers offering a sandy beach, high class hotels and accommodation, water sports, rolling sand dunes and a quiet atmosphere. A major sporting event known as The Open is held annually attracting the world’s media and a large flow of visitors.
You may be a visitor who was hurt while kite flying, surfing or boating in the sea when the equipment you were using failed because it was faulty. After getting medical attention you may start wondering where you can get a trustworthy lawyer who offers no win no fee* in St Annes on Sea services which will not leave you out of pocket.
Finding a trustworthy legal representative
Trust is something that you consider a priority when dealing with confidential matters, and no one is more equipped with this than the lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline. This reputable law firm provides reliable services throughout the country and that is why they are a good choice for you.
They have in house lawyers who will serve you in St Annes on Sea and when you go back home. All their lawyers work on a 100% no win no fee* arrangement. That is why dealing with a nationwide legal firm like Accident Advice Helpline has an advantage because they don’t limit their services in one local area.
Furthermore, most claims are dealt with by phone and correspondence. Those on a tight budget can now access justice through Accident Advice Helpline.Open Claim Calculator
Seeking compensation for Holiday Accidents
Holiday accidents can be expensive, inconvenient and traumatising. Holiday service providers, hoteliers and tour operators have a duty of care towards guests and visitors. If they breach this duty and there was negligence you can ask a lawyer who provides no win no fee* in St Annes on Sea services to help you make a claim for compensation.
- Head and brain injuries-are delicate injuries which may be caused by lack of proper training and faulty equipments.
- Spinal injury-is a serious injury which has life-changing consequences which may lead to paralysis. This will require change of the surroundings which includes cost of home adaptations or moving.
- Broken bones-caused by slipping, tripping or falling on cliffs and rocky surfaces. Before booking guests and visitors for a holiday package, a risk assessment should be carried out.
- Respiratory complications-adverse weather conditions which you were not warned of may lead to pneumonia, bronchitis and asthmatic attacks.
- Drowning-the holiday provider has a duty of care to ensure that the environment is safe.
- Fatality-playing water sports without proper training can become fatal.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail with an adviser then speak to Accident Advice Helpline by dialling 0800 689 0500 now.