St Agnes is a coastal village in Cornwall, England. It used to be an important mining area but today fishing, farming and tourism are the main economic activities. It also is a popular tourist attraction with the coastal region having been designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Holiday goers, fishermen and divers frequent the beaches, although Trevellas Porth is very rocky making it unsuitable for swimming.
If you are a diver who was hit by rocks while diving in the deep sea, thus sustaining a head and brain injury, it’s likely that you are questioning what your next steps should be. Since your instructor should of provided you with proper training and head gear to prevent avoidable injuries, you may be entitled to compensation and will need a no win no fee St Agnes lawyer.
Get help from Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline is a legal firm that offers free phone-based advice and expert services to people who have been injured through no fault of their own. They understand that getting back on your feet after a trauma requires a lot of support. That is why they offer their services on 100% no win no fee in St Agnes agreement.
If the claim is not successful you do not pay. You pay when you win and this is covered by legal service expenses calculated in the claim money. Their no win no fee in St Agnes lawyer gives you support telling you what to do in every step until the claim process is finalised with the settlement.
If you want to get an estimate of the amount you may be awarded, complete the 30-second test. The amount will appear instantly after answering the simple questions about the accident, although compensation is determined on merit.
Which injuries qualify for compensation with the help of a no win no fee in St Agnes solicitor
Many people who get injured do not know their legal rights. They suffer financial hardships and psychological stress on their own. It is your legal right to claim compensation if someone else was negligent and thus caused you harm. Physical and psychological injuries are included in the claim for compensation. Post-traumatic stress disorder includes the following symptoms.
- Nightmares- You may experience scary hallucinations about what happened during the accident. These may create fear.
- Lack of sleep- Many people who suffer from PTSD report lack of sleep as one of the symptoms.
- Grief, anxiety, anger- May overwhelm you when you are injured. The pain, loss of earnings for days off work needed for recovery, loss of enjoyment of life and hospitalisation may interfere with your emotions.
- Depression- This may be mild or chronic. Depression may be caused by the trauma you underwent which may have caused facial injuries, scarring, deformity and disfigurement.
- Flashbacks of the accident may lead to stress when you remember details of what happened.
- Tension in muscles- Fear and worry cause tension in the muscles which interferes with body metabolism.
- To make a no win no fee in St Agnes claim today, simply call Accident Advice Helpline freephone on 0800 689 0500 or on 0333 500 0993 from mobiles. Calls from mobiles will incur a charge.
Date Published: 24th February 2014
Author: David Brown