Spey Bay, which developed on the mouth of the Spey River in Moray, Scotland, is the largest vegetated shingle beach within Scotland. The river deposits eroded uphill, form a rare habitat which attracts a large variety of wildlife including sears, otters, Ospreys and wildfowl managed by Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society.
You may have come on holiday to view the wildlife. If you were injured and it was not your fault a personal injury lawyer should be able to help you make a no win no fee* in Spey Bay claim.
Accident Advice Helpline and no win no fee* Spey Bay
Accident Advice Helpline has a team of top-rated lawyers who will help you win the compensation you deserve. Claiming compensation will help you recoup the money you have lost while off duty from work and you will also be able to buy equipment that you need, such as crutches, wheelchairs and make any other necessary home adaptations to help you cope with the injuries. All their lawyers offer no win no fee* in Spey Bay and elsewhere in the country.
When you call their free 24/7 helpline their experts will assess your case and establish who was at fault. They will advise you if you have a chance of winning compensation.
Alternatively you can go onto their website and fill in details on the online claim form and they will get back to you. If you want to pursue your claim with them you will be connected with a lawyer who will give you guidance and support until you get the compensation you deserve.
Holiday accidents and no win no fee* in Spey Bay claims
Tour operators, hotel owners, service providers, excursion providers have a duty of care towards visitors and they should ensure that they provide a safe holiday. You may be entitled to claim compensation if you sustained an injury from an accident that could have been avoided.
- Slips, trips and falls-cause grazes, sprains, strains, dislocations and fractures. A grazed knee, sprained ankle, broken wrist and fractured limbs happen quite often in such accidents.
- Road traffic accidents-caused by rental cars, buses and coaches result in whiplash, facial injuries, amputations and fatality.
- Hotel accidents-poor food hygiene and failure to enforce Health and Safety regulations may result in food poisoning in the hotel restaurant, buffet or cafe, burns and scalds caused by hot food and drinks, broken bones caused by slips trips and falls etc.
- Boat accidents-occur when the boat fails mechanically or due to poor weather.
- Water sports accidents-jet-skiing, water-skiing, surfing, fishing and swimming pose potential dangers like drowning, broken bones, head and brain injuries which are caused by inadequate training, defective equipment, adverse weather conditions and lack of hazard warning signs.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail with an adviser then speak to Accident Advice Helpline by dialling 0800 689 0500 now.