How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    No win no fee solicitors in West Lindsey

    How to claim personal injury compensation

    If you are online researching how to claim personal injury compensation in West Lindsey then you don’t need to look any further. This short article will outline some essential information on personal injury compensation so you can make a decision about whether or not to claim.

    What can you claim compensation for?

    You can claim personal injury compensation for any injury or illness, physical or psychological. You need to have sustained your injury, or illness, through someone else’s negligence – so after being injured in an accident at work or on the road that wasn’t your fault, for example, or because you have been made unwell through food poisoning, or are off work with stress; however you came to be injured or unwell, if someone else was to blame then you are probably entitled to compensation.

    You have three years from the date on which you realised you were injured or unwell in which to file your claim for compensation with our no win no fee lawyers in West Lindsey.

    The amount of compensation that you receive will depend on how serious your injury was, how much of an impact it had on your life and how much it cost you financially in lost income and accident-related expenses. These expenses could be:

    • The cost of private medical treatment
    • Medical care
    • Childcare costs
    • Travel expenses
    • Money spent replacing clothing or personal items damaged in your accident
    • Or, if yours was a car accident, money spent on vehicle hire

    These are just examples, if your injury has cost you some other way, don’t worry, it’s probably something that you can claim money back for. Your solicitor will be able to advise you further when you come to claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    For an estimate of how much you could get, use the 30 Second Compensation Calculator on our website:

    How to claim your money with no win no fee solicitors in West Lindsey

    If you would like to go ahead and claim compensation then our no win no fee solicitors in West Lindsey will help you. Like all of the lawyers here at Accident Advice Helpline, our legal team in West Lindsey have all the experience to bring about a successful claim on your behalf.

    We have one of the highest success rates in the industry and are also committed to customer care; our patron is Dame Esther Rantzen, long-serving champion for consumer rights.

    To talk to our no win no fee solicitors in West Lindsey today, please call 0800 689 0500.

    Date Published: 18th August 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.