Shawsbridge is in County Antrim, Northern Ireland in the UK. The flat tarmac paths are popular among walkers and cyclists. The Lagan Valley is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which attracts many visitors, such as local residents and tourists.
Wherever you go, its important to be aware of your rights, as no one knows when an accident will happen, even in such quiet rural areas. For instance you may fall and injure yourself through no fault of your own and need to start looking for a no win no fee in Shawsbridge lawyer after having had medical attention.
How can a no win no fee in Shawsbridge solicitor from Accident Advice Helpline help?
Victims who suffer facial injuries have a right to claim compensation if they were the result of someone else’s negligence. If you have suffered the same fate you should call Accident Advice Helpline on our 24/7 free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 for free legal advice.
Our trained advisers will listen to the facts and assess your case whether you have a chance for winning compensation or not. If you want to pursue your claim they will start the process on your behalf.
The specialist no win no fee in Shawsbridge solicitor that we will connect you with will help and and give you support and guidance. Alternatively, you can complete the 30 second test on the website and start the claim process immediately. The test will also give you an estimate of how much compensation you may receive if you do go on to win your claim.
Our100% no-win, no-fee agreement ensures that you will not be required to pay any upfront fees to start a claim.
Injuries which you may claim compensation for, through a no win no fee solicitor
Slips, trip and fall accidents as well as assaults can cause facial injuries. Both economic and non-economic damages are awarded in a lawsuit or in out of court settlements when you are represented by a no win no fee in Shawsbridge solicitor.
- Psychological Stress and Depression- Scarring, deformity and disfigurement on the face cannot be hidden. Many people look very different, which may lead friends, work colleagues and relatives to avoid social interactions with them, which can cause stress and depression.
- Bruises, grazes, lacerations – Stitching, bandaging or dressing the wounds is necessary. This will help to prevent the risk of infections, which are treated with antibiotics and ointments.
- Eye injuries- Internal bleeding of blood vessels and bruising affects the eyes.
- Other fractures- Nasal, jawbone, cheekbones, forehead and chin fractures cause swelling and deformity. Surgery is used to align the bones while in some cases bone grafting is used to reconstruct the face.
- Traumatic brain injury- Serious injuries above the collarbone are very sensitive and care should be taken while assisting the victim. Always call emergency services.
Call us today!