Severn Stoke is in Worcestershire County, England. Perhaps you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence in this quiet area of the countryside, prompting you to search for a ‘no win, no fee’ Severn Stoke solicitor, after having had undergoing medical treatment for the injuries.
You have probably searched the term to see if you have the right to be compensated. If you had no part in the accident and your injuries, then you do.
How will Accident Advice Helpline help me?
Esther Rantzen endorses Accident Advice Helpline. She joined the legal firm in 2003, and says that they fight for innocent victims and handle genuine compensation claims. These no-fault victims would otherwise not get the compensation they deserve since some of them may be going through financial hardships and not able to pay the typical lawyer fee.
Accident Advice Helpline is a legal firm that provides full legal services at a 100% ‘no win, no fee’ basis meaning that you pay nothing to get a claim started. This ensures that all innocent victims who are eligible for compensation get justice. Their friendly advisers give free advice through their 24/7 helpline, which is also free.
Get in touch with one of their legal experts to discuss your options. Their solicitors are highly skilled and they will negotiate for you to receive the maximum compensation amount that is possible in your case.
They are reputable having won large sums of money for thousands of victims since 2000. The majority of claims are handled on phone and damages are paid by insurance companies in form of out of court settlements.
Some accidents that are handled by a no win no fee Severn Stoke solicitor
The ‘no win, no fee’ Severn Stoke solicitor will help you to claim compensation. The damages awarded in a settlement or lawsuit depends on the type of injury and whether it is a minor or serious injury, and also how long the victim is expected to suffer from those injuries.
- Road traffic accidents-caused by motor cars, cycles, motor cycles, bikes, wheelers and trailers result in whiplash, cuts, road rash, bruises, dislocations, broken bones, spinal injuries, head and brain injuries, facial trauma and fatal injuries.
- Slips, trips or falls-cause grazes, bruises, strains and sprains, alterations, lacerations, dislocations and fractures.
- Schools accidents-cause cuts, grazes, abrasions, dislocations etc.
- Sporting accidents-knees injuries, broken wrist, metatarsal fractures, tendonitis, ankle and elbow dislocations
- Work related injuries-tendonitis, musculoskeletal injuries, back pain, tennis elbow, amputations, head and brain injury, spinal injuries and even death.
- Industrial illnesses and diseases-asbestosis, lung and abdominal cancer, dermatitis, asthma, industrial deafness, masolthamia, black lung disease and loss of vision.
- Occupational illnesses and diseases-carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, repetitive strain injury, musculoskeletal injuries and vibrating white finger (dead finger),
- Medical negligence-causes cerebral palsy, amputations, paralysis and fatality.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014
Author: David Brown