A specialist ‘no win, no fee*’ Sedgley lawyer for your claim
If you’ve suffered life-changing injuries in an accident caused by someone’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act, you may be entitled to seek compensation. In the majority of negligence cases, the time limit for claiming is usually three years. This sounds like a long time; and it’s tempting to put it off, thinking you’ll wait until you feel stronger. In fact, memories fade and you’d be well advised to ask for advice as soon as possible so that you are fully aware of your legal rights. Accident Advice Helpline can tell you quickly and easily if you have a claim. We can also find you a specialist ‘no win, no fee*’ Sedgley lawyer to handle your case, which reduces much of the time, effort and worry of bringing a legal case.
How to find out if you have a claim
You can discover in minutes whether you have a case for claiming compensation. All you have to do is make one call, send one text or fill in a 30-second online form:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. We’re open 24/7 to take your calls. All of our advisers are friendly and sympathetic; they are knowledgeable too. With just a few details, they will assess the strength of your claim and give you an idea of how much you could seek in compensation;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
What happens next?
There’s no obligation to take things further if you don’t want to at this stage. But if you do, there are no complicated forms to fill in. We will appoint a specialist ‘no win, no fee*’ Sedgley lawyer to handle all the legal detail of your case. Your ‘no win, no fee*’ Sedgley lawyer may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment to support your claim. But you may well find that you don’t have to go to court to fight your case. Many of the claims we handle are processed solely by phone.
What level of compensation could I gain?
Although we will give you an indication of how much compensation you will receive if successful, it is important to note that this is just an estimate. Every case is different. The amount you will be awarded will be based on the severity of your injuries and how the accident has affected your day to day routine.
However, your ‘no win, no fee*’ Sedgley lawyer will usually be able to claim an amount of money for you that:Open Claim Calculator
- Compensates you for your injuries;
- Repays loss of earnings; and
- Reimburses you for some of the costs related to your accident such as prescription charges, transport costs and money spent on help around the home and childcare.
So don’t put off finding out what your legal rights are. Call today. You could know within minutes whether you are eligible to claim.