A specialist ‘no win, no fee’ Sedbergh lawyer to handle your claim
If you’ve been adversely affected by an accident and someone else was to blame, then you could be eligible for compensation to assist in your recovery. But you may have worries about what claiming could cost you, financially and emotionally. We at Accident Advice Helpline believe that if you are legally entitled to access justice for your injuries, then there should be no barriers. That’s why we try to make claiming as easy and as cost-effective as possible. We have refined our claims process so it is simple to access. And with our free legal advice and a ‘no win, no fee’ Sedbergh lawyer, we allow you to claim with less financial outlay and risk.
Could a ‘no win, no fee’ Sedbergh lawyer make a claim for me?
Personal injury law can be complicated and it’s not always easy to determine whether you are eligible to make a claim. So we will give you free legal advice on your unique circumstances when you contact us. Broadly speaking, to be able to claim:
- Your accident must have happened within the time limit set down in law. For the majority of negligence cases, this is three years. But you may have longer to claim in some instances. Call us to check what time limit applies to your accident.
- Someone else was wholly or partially responsible for causing your accident, whether through carelessness or negligence.
- You suffered injuries that were serious enough to require medical treatment.
We’ll give you an honest assessment of whether a ‘no win, no fee’ Sedbergh lawyer could win your claim. We’ll tell you how much compensation you could receive if successful. And we’ll give you the option to go ahead. There is no obligation, but you will know from the outset what your chances of success are.
If you do decide to proceed, we won’t ask you for any money upfront. We’ll instruct a specialist ‘no win, no fee’ Sedbergh lawyer to conduct your case. And he or she will handle all of the legal negotiations with the parties involved, allowing you to concentrate on your recovery. You will, of course, be kept informed every step of the way.
You may find that you don’t even have to go to court. Many of the cases we handle are processed by phone. But if you do have to, your expert lawyer will be there to represent you.
To take the first step towards achieving justice for your injuries after an accident caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence, contact us today:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014