Can you find me the right no win no fee* Seaton lawyer?
Yes. Accident Advice Helpline is a national law firm which operates throughout the UK. Our solicitors work across the country to ensure that if you need expertise of a particular type for a no win no fee* Seaton accident, you get the most appropriate lawyer to handle the unique circumstances of your case.
And with us, no win no fee* Seaton means exactly that. If your claim is not successful, you don’t have to worry about paying a large legal bill. Nor do we ask you for any money upfront to start your claim. So regardless of your financial circumstances, you could set your case in motion today.
Getting in touch
You’ll want to know whether you are eligible to make a claim with a ‘no win, no fee*’ Seaton lawyer. And we can tell you within minutes. Simply contact us in one of the three ways below:
- Call our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
However you get in touch, we will take a few details about your accident. The kinds of details we need to know are:
- When your accident happened. Usually you have up to three years to make a claim. Sometimes, you may have longer. Call us to check what time limit applies to your accident.
- Who was to blame. Someone else must have been responsible through carelessness, negligence or a criminal act.
- What injuries you have suffered and how they have affected your daily routine. You must have had to seek medical treatment for them. The severity of your injuries and your prospects for recovery will have a bearing on how much compensation you could receive.
We’ll assess your chances of success openly and honestly. And we’ll let you know how much you could receive in compensation. It’s important to say that this is just an estimate. But if successful, you would normally expect your ‘no win, no fee*’ Seaton lawyer to be able to secure you an amount that compensates you for your injury. It will also take into account your circumstances after your accident. It may include reimbursement of expenses such as prescription and transport costs, the costs of childcare and any help around the home you have needed.Open Claim Calculator
There is no obligation to go ahead with us if you don’t want to. We understand that many people worry about the stress and financial risk of making a claim for compensation, especially while they are recovering from injuries. But with our free expert legal advice, ‘no win, no fee*’ Seaton guarantee and no upfront payment to get the ball rolling, we are confident that we are the legal firm you need to take much of that worry out of claiming.