Looking for a no win no fee Seaton Carew claims lawyer after an accident?
If you have had an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may already know that you could be eligible for compensation. But you may be worried about the financial implications of making a claim. There is no legal aid available for personal injury claims now and many solicitors charge upfront fees to cover them if a case is unsuccessful. But at Accident Advice Helpline, we don’t think you should be denied access to justice if someone else was responsible for your accident, simply because you don’t have the finances to make a claim. That’s why our lawyers are no win no fee Seaton Carew claims lawyers. We’ll give you free legal advice about your claim. And there’s no charge for getting your claim started.
No win no fee Seaton Carew claims lawyers can help you fight for compensation for an accident if:
- It fell within the legal time limit for claiming. This is three years in the majority of negligence cases. Sometimes you may have longer: if you were a minor at the time of the accident or your injury is classed as an industrial disease, for example.
- Your injuries required medical attention. You may have needed this as a one-off or your care could be ongoing. You may have sustained physical injuries, but you can also claim for psychological effects, such as depression or anxiety.
- Someone else was wholly or partially responsible for the accident happening. They may have been careless or negligent.
We’ll evaluate your accident in minutes and without masses of paperwork. Get in touch for free, no obligation advice about whether you’re eligible to make a claim:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
If we think you have a good case, we’ll estimate the amount of compensation that o win no fee Seaton Carew claims lawyers could negotiate for you. The exact amount will vary from case to case, but generally you could expect to receive a payment in compensation for your injuries. You may also receive money to help with the costs of your accident, such as loss of earnings, prescription charges, transport costs, help around the home and childcare.
We’ll appoint specialist no win no fee Seaton Carew claims lawyers, experienced in your kind of case. You won’t pay their fees if you don’t win your case. But we will do everything in our power to make sure that your claim stands the best possible chance of success. We win over £30 million in compensation for our clients every year, so we do have a great track record of success.
Find out whether you could claim today. It only takes a few minutes of your time, and justice needn’t cost the earth.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014