Finding the right no win no fee Scunthorpe lawyer
Many companies offer their services for personal injury claims these days. Some even offer ‘no win, no fee’ in Scunthorpe. You could search around for a long time trying to evaluate which is the best one for your own claim. Or you could come straight to Accident Advice Helpline. We have well over ten years of experience operating successfully in this field. And we have a great track record, winning over £30 million in compensation for our clients each year. So if you need to find the right no win no fee Scunthorpe lawyer to give your claim the best chance of success, we recommend that you get in touch with us.
There are no complicated forms to fill in. Simply get in touch and we will tell you in minutes whether you have good grounds to claim. All we need are a few details of your accident:
- When did it happen? The usual legal time limit for claiming is three years. However, in some cases, you may have longer to claim. For example, if you have contracted an industrial disease, you could claim up to three years after the diagnosis, rather than the time when you were exposed to the conditions that caused your illness.
- Why did it happen? Usually, someone else must have been to blame because they were careless, negligent or committed a criminal act.
- What injuries did you receive? You must have received injuries that meant you had to seek medical attention, whether they were physical or psychological.
For a free assessment of your claim, get in touch by:
- Calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Completing the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
If you have good reason to claim and want to go ahead, we won’t charge you any money at all to get your case started. We’ll appoint the best ‘no win, no fee’ Scunthorpe lawyer to handle all the legal detail. And you’ll be kept informed of progress along the way. You may be surprised to know that a ‘no win no fee Scunthorpe lawyer from AAH can often process your claim entirely by phone. This means that you may not have to attend court to win your case.
If you are successful, you will receive compensation for your injuries and repayment of costs relating to your accident, such as transport costs and help around the home.
If you are unsuccessful, you won’t have to pay a penny in legal fees under a no win no fee agreement.
To find out more about how we at Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim, why not get in touch today? We’re happy to answer all of your questions. And there’s no obligation when you call.