No win no fee Scole lawyers when you come to Accident Advice Helpline
There are many firms out there that will offer their services to handle your personal injury claim. Why come to Accident Advice Helpline? We are one of the largest legal firms in the UK. We have well over ten years of experience in handling claims for our clients, winning over £30 million a year in compensation for them. So we are confident we have the expertise to find you the right ‘no win, no fee’ Scole lawyer to present the best possible case for you.
Our experience covers numerous accident types. These are some of the ones we deal with on a daily basis:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
What does ‘no win, no fee’ Scole mean?
‘No win, no fee’ in Scole means exactly what it says. If for any reason your case is unsuccessful, you won’t have to pay our lawyer’s fees. And as part of our no win no fee agreement:
- We will give you free legal advice from the outset on the strength of your claim; and
- We won’t charge you a penny to start a claim off.
So regardless of your financial circumstances, you could get started with a personal injury claim today.
But am I eligible to claim?
Personal injury law is a complex area. So it’s impossible to rehearse all the conditions and exceptions here. But broadly speaking, you may have a claim if:
- Your accident happened within the last three years;
- Someone else caused that accident through negligence, carelessness or a criminal act;
- You sustained injuries requiring medical treatment.
For specialist, tailored advice on your particular accident, get in touch with us today. We’re always here to take your call; or you can text us. You could also use the compensation calculator to get a quick appraisal of your claim:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
What happens if a ‘no win, no fee’ Scole lawyer takes my case on?
Your ‘no win, no fee’ Scole lawyer will familiarise themselves with the details of your case. He or she will handle all the legal aspects, negotiating your claim on your behalf with all parties involved. Your lawyer will aim to agree a settlement that:
- Compensates you for your injuries and any loss of earnings; and
- Will help repay costs you have incurred because of your accident. These may include prescription and transport costs as well as childcare and any help around the home you have needed.
Remember that you may only have three years to claim. So find out what your rights are by getting in touch today.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014