Help with your claim from a ‘no win, no fee*’ Saxmundham solicitor
While Accident Advice Helpline will do everything in our power to make sure that your claim stands the best chance of success, nothing is certain. The value of employing a no win no fee* Saxmundham solicitor is that if you don’t win your claim for compensation, you don’t wind up with a large bill for legal services. What’s more, with AAH, you will receive free legal advice specific to your case via our 24/7 helpline. And we will not charge you any money for starting off a claim with us.
How do I know if I have a good reason to make a claim?
When you contact us, we will ask you a few quick questions to enable us to assess whether you have a valid personal injury claim. These will be:
- When your accident happened. Normally, you must claim within three years of the date of the accident. There are some exceptions – you may have longer to claim if your case involves an industrial disease, for example. Call us to clarify what time limit applies to your case.
- Who was responsible. Somebody else must have caused your accident, whether through negligence or carelessness; or even by committing a criminal act.
- What your injuries were. You must have had to seek medical treatment for these. They could have only required one consultation with a doctor or you could be receiving ongoing care. They may have been physical, such as a broken limb or head injury. But you could also claim if you have suffered psychological illnesses, like depression or stress.
If we determine that a ‘no win, no fee*’ Saxmundham solicitor would have good grounds to make a claim on your behalf, then we will also give you an idea of the level of compensation you could receive. This is not a guarantee – every claim is different. The amount you are awarded if successful will depend on the severity of your injuries and how they have affected your day to day life.
When you enquire about your case, there is no obligation to take advantage of our services. But if you do choose to go ahead with us, we will appoint the best ‘no win, no fee*’ Saxmundham lawyer for your particular claim. We employ solicitors able to work across the country, so we will aim to find one with expertise in your accident type.
Take the first step – get in touch today
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
All calls are free and completely confidential. So why not find out whether you could benefit from a payment of compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault? Our ‘no win, no fee*’ Saxmundham solicitors are ready to get your claim started today.Open Claim Calculator