A no win no fee* Saunton lawyer could help you claim after an accident
When you’ve slipped, tripped or fallen in a public place, your initial reaction may be embarrassment. But what if your fall causes you injuries that have a detrimental effect on your daily life? Maybe you break a limb or suffer concussion and can’t work for a while. A simple slip can even leave you with injuries causing constant pain in the long term. If you think that your accident shouldn’t have happened because the landowner hadn’t properly maintained the area you were in at the time, then you could be entitled to compensation to help with your recovery. And a ‘no win, no fee*’ Saunton lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline can help you claim what you are entitled to.
AAH has over ten years of experience at handling personal injury cases just like this. We are one of the UK’s largest law firms. We have specialist solicitors able to work across the country to ensure that accident victims get access to justice when they need it. Some of the advantages we offer to you are:
- Free legal advice to decide whether it is worth you bringing a claim. We run a 24/7 helpline to advise you of your legal rights.
- No charge at all to get a case started with us.
- A 100% ‘no win, no fee*’ Saunton lawyer with experience in your type of accident to handle your claim.
But we don’t just handle slips, trips and falls. We have expertise in numerous other accident types too. This includes:
- Road traffic accidents, whether you were a pedestrian, the driver or a passenger
- Accidents at work
- Industrial diseases
- Sporting accidents or accidents while on holiday
- Cases of food poisoning
…and many others too.
Why not get in touch with us today and see if your accident qualifies for compensation? You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
What does no win no fee* mean for me?
Your no win no fee* Saunton lawyer handles all the legal detail of your claim and negotiations with the other parties involved. If you don’t win your case, you don’t pay a penny for their fees.
If you do win your case, your ‘no win, no fee*’ Saunton lawyer will ask for the maximum in compensation you are entitled to in order to compensate you for the pain and suffering of your injuries. You may also receive a sum of money to make good any financial losses you have suffered as a result of your accident, including loss of earnings, prescription costs, travel costs and the costs of childcare and help around the home.
Don’t be embarrassed about asking for help. Come to us and we’ll do our best to ensure you receive what you are entitled to.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014
Category: Location Posts