Could a no win no fee Saundersfoot lawyer help?
Would you like free legal advice about whether a no win no fee Saundersfoot lawyer could help you claim compensation? If so, all you have to do is make contact with Accident Advice Helpline. We can tell you within minutes whether you have a legal right to claim compensation after an accident which:
- Happened within the legal time limit. Usually, this is three years for negligence cases; although in some circumstances, you may have longer to claim.
- Caused you injuries requiring medical attention. This could have been on a long term or short term basis. They may have been physical injuries, such as a broken limb or whiplash. Or they could be psychological, like stress disorders or depression.
- Was caused by somebody else. They may have been careless or negligent. They may even have committed a criminal act.
There is no obligation to go ahead with us if you don’t want to. You may want to think about it for a while or see what other firms have to offer. But if you do decide to go ahead with us:
- We won’t charge you a penny to get your claim started;
- We’ll select an experienced no win no fee Saundersfoot lawyer to handle your claim; and
- We’ll run your case professionally and efficiently, handling all the details on your behalf and keeping you informed of progress.
What does no-win, no-fee mean?
When we appoint a no win no fee Saundersfoot lawyer for you, it means just that. There are no hidden charges. If you don’t win your case, you don’t pay for the legal services you have received. If you do win your case, we may ask you to pay a referral fee.
What compensation can I expect to get?
We’ll give you an estimate upfront of how much you could get. But this is not set in stone. Every accident is different. What we can say is that our no win no fee Saundersfoot lawyer will aim to negotiate the maximum in compensation that you are entitled to. And this will usually include:
- An amount that compensates you for your injuries and will help with any adjustments you may need to make to your daily life to cope;
- Money to cover loss of earnings; and
- Repayment of some of the costs you have incurred such as prescription charges, transport costs, help around the home and childcare.
Find out today whether a no win no fee Saundersfoot lawyer could help you get life back on track after an accident:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website