Looking for the right ‘no win, no fee’ Sarre lawyer?
If you have had an accident over the last three years and somebody else caused it through negligence, carelessness or even a criminal act, then you could be entitled to compensation under law. If you are worried about the process of claiming what you are entitled to, though, why not come to Accident Advice Helpline? We can help you through the legal process. We’ll give you free legal advice. And we’ll find you the best possible representation with a no win no fee Sarre lawyer.
Why AAH is your best choice
We are one of the UK’s largest legal firms with over ten years’ experience of handling personal injury claims. And we have a great track record of success, winning around £30 million in compensation for our clients each year.
Our customer service is second to none. In fact, we have been recognised and endorsed by Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, for the professional and efficient way in which we handle our clients’ cases. And we have a wealth of experience in numerous accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and many more besides.
How do I find out more?
You can get in touch in any one of the following three ways:
- You can call our helpline, 24 hours a day and seven days a week, on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Our advisers are helpful and sympathetic and will provide you with free legal advice and an honest assessment of how strong a claim we think you have. We’ll also give you an idea of how much compensation you might be entitled to;
- You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test, to get a fast, free and no obligation assessment of your claim.
When you get in touch with us, you don’t have to take things further if you don’t want to. Sometimes, it’s just good to know where you stand. But if you do want to proceed, we will introduce you to the best ‘no win, no fee’ Sarre lawyer to take your case forward.
We don’t charge you any money to start your claim with our ‘no win, no fee’ Sarre lawyer. And if you should lose your case, you won’t pay a penny for his or her legal services.
However, your ‘no win, no fee’ Sarre lawyer will aim to negotiate the maximum compensation for you. This will normally cover a sum for your injuries as well as helping with expenses you have incurred as a result of your accident.
Why not find out more today? Call us. We’re always here to help.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014