Claim compensation after an accident with a ‘no win, no fee’ Sandyway lawyer
Because every accident is different, you may not know whether you have a legal right to seek compensation for your injuries. But there is a fast and simple way to find out. All you have to do is get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline, and we will tell you everything you need to know. We’ll evaluate the circumstances of your accident and let you know if a ‘no win, no fee’ Sandyway lawyer could help you claim.
Get in touch by:
- Calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Completing the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
We’ll ask for a little information about your accident. This will enable us to assess the strength of your claim and whether a no win no fee Sandyway lawyer could help you. The kind of information we need is:
- Who was responsible for your accident? If someone else, whether an individual, a company or statutory agency, was careless or negligent and this led to your accident, then you may have grounds for a claim.
- What were your injuries? You must have had to receive medical attention for them, either on a one-off or ongoing basis.
- When did your accident happen? The usual time limit laid down in law is three years for negligence cases. However, in some instances you may have longer to claim – if an industrial disease is involved, for example.
Making a claim
There’s no obligation to go ahead with Accident Advice Helpline when you call for our free legal advice. However, if we think you have a strong claim and you’d like to proceed, we will appoint a specialist ‘no win, no fee’ Sandyway lawyer for you. We won’t charge you any money to get your claim started. And if anything happens that you don’t win your case, you won’t have to pay out for large legal bills.
Your specialist ‘no win, no fee’ Sandyways lawyer will conduct your case on your behalf, handling all the legal details. They will make your case to all parties involved, for example the police, insurance companies, medical professionals and, if necessary, the courts. However, we often find that our claimants never need to attend court as many claims are processed by phone.
If your case is successful, your lawyer will secure you compensation for your injuries. You may also receive money to compensate for loss of earnings, prescription charges, help around the home, childcare and transport costs.
With more than ten years of experience handling personal injury cases of all shapes and sizes, AAH really does have the expertise you need to help you claim. And with free legal advice and one of our specialist lawyers on your side, we can take much of the expense, worry and stress out of the process. Why not call us today for more details?
Date Published: 23rd February 2014