Could you get help from a no-win, no-fee* Sandy lawyer?
If you’ve been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, it’s easy to find out whether a ‘no-win, no-fee*’ Sandy lawyer could help you claim for compensation. Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline and we can tell you within minutes whether you have good grounds to claim:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
The general guidelines are:
- The accident must usually have been within the last three years. However, in a limited number of cases, different time limits may apply. You may have longer to claim for an industrial disease, for example.
- You must have received injuries that meant you have to seek medical treatment.
- Someone else must have caused the accident, whether by being careless or negligent; or by committing a criminal act.
What happens if I have a good reason to claim?
When you contact us, we will tell you what we think your chances of success are. We will also give you an estimate of the amount of compensation you could receive. There is no obligation to go ahead – it’s entirely up to you.
If you do choose to proceed, we will appoint an experienced ‘no-win, no-fee*’ Sandy lawyer. They will handle all the legal details of your claim, keeping you informed all the way.
We don’t charge you a penny to get your claim started. And no-win, no-fee* means just that – you won’t pay for your lawyer if your case is not successful.
If your ‘no-win, no-fee*’ Sandy lawyer does win your claim, you may receive a sum of money that will:
- Compensate you for the injuries you have received;
- Help towards your loss of earnings if you have been unable to work for any period; and
- Help repay some of the costs of your accident, such as prescription charges, transport costs and the costs of help around the home and/or childcare if you have needed them.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
We are one of the largest legal firms in the country with in-house lawyers, all experienced in personal injury law and able to operate across the UK. So if you need an expert no-win, no-fee* Sandy lawyer, we’re sure to be able to find one with expertise specific to your particular case. The kinds of claims we handle each and every day include:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Accidents at work or industrial diseases
- Food poisoning
Why not contact us for advice and guidance on your claim today? Remember, you may only have three years to make your claim, and the longer you leave it, the more likely it is that important details will fade from your memory.