Make your personal injury claim with our ‘no win, no fee*’ Sandown lawyer
Accident Advice Helpline believe that if you are entitled to make a claim for compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault, then you should be able to, regardless of your financial circumstances. So if you fear that claiming might be too expensive for you, you need to talk to us. With free legal advice about your claim and a ‘no win, no fee*’ Sandown lawyer to handle your case, we could help you win the compensation you deserve.
When might I be able to claim?
To be able to make a claim with a ‘no win, no fee*’ Sandown lawyer, you must usually be able to meet the following criteria:
- Your accident must have happened within the time limit set down in law. In most negligence cases, this is three years. However, there are some exceptions. You may have longer to claim, for example, if your injury is classed as an industrial disease. Contact us for specialist advice about your accident.
- You must have had to seek medical treatment for the injuries you have received. These may be physical, such as a broken limb or a head injury. But they could also be psychological. You may be suffering from depression or anxiety, for example.
- Someone else must have caused the accident, whether through carelessness, negligence or a criminal act.
If you think your accident might qualify but are not sure, why not call us? We could tell you in minutes whether you have a good reason to claim.
You can call our helpline 24 hours a day, seven days a week on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Our friendly, sympathetic advisers will ask for a little information and will answer all your queries about the claims process. There is no obligation when you ring to take a case forward with us. And all calls are dealt with in the strictest confidence.
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test if you don’t want to talk to anyone just yet.Open Claim Calculator
If we evaluate that your claim stands a good chance of success and if you are ready to proceed, we will appoint a ‘no win, no fee*’ Sandown lawyer to represent you. There is no charge to start a claim off with us. And ‘no win no fee*’ means just that: if your case is not successful, we will not charge you for the legal services you have received.
Your ‘no win, no fee*’ Sandown lawyer will argue for the maximum compensation to which you are entitled. This may include:
- An amount of money to compensate you for the injuries you have received; and
- Compensation for loss of earnings and costs of your accident such as prescription charges, transport and home help.
So don’t be discouraged from claiming because you think it will cost the earth. It needn’t when you come to Accident Advice Helpline.