No win no fee in Saffron Walden – Legal representation for your compensation claim
Personal injury law can be confusing. You may not know whether you are eligible to claim. You may not know how much you could receive in compensation. But the law states that if you have suffered injuries in an accident that someone else was to blame for, you are legally entitled to seek compensation to help restore your life to the way it was before your accident, as far as possible. You may worry that seeking compensation is a gamble – if you lose your case, will you lose money? Not with Accident Advice Helpline. We operate strictly on the basis of ‘no win, no fee’ in Saffron Walden and elsewhere.
What does no win no fee in Saffron Walden accident claims mean for me?
At Accident Advice Helpline, we don’t believe that anyone should be denied the chance of justice on the basis of financial considerations. That’s why we do our best to make the process of claiming as risk-free as possible:
- We will offer you free legal advice on the strength of your claim from the outset, so you know whether it’s worth proceeding.
- We won’t charge you any money to start your claim off with us – so there is no upfront cost to you.
- We’ll find you the best ‘no win, no fee’ in Saffron Walden lawyer for your particular accident. This gives you the best chance of winning. But as nothing is certain, if you should lose your case, you won’t have to pay a penny in legal costs.
What kinds of accident can I claim for?
You can claim for almost any accident that has caused you injuries provided:
- It happened within the legal time limit for claiming. Most commonly, this is three years. In some limited circumstances, a different timescale may apply. You may have longer to claim, for example, if your injury is classed as an industrial disease.
- Someone else was clearly to blame for your accident, either wholly or partially.
- Your injuries were severe enough to warrant medical attention.
The quickest way to find out if you are eligible to claim with a no win no fee in Saffron Walden lawyer is to get in touch with us. You can find out in minutes if you have a good case.
Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. We are open 24/7 to take your calls. All our advisers are friendly, helpful and sympathetic. Calls are free and confidential. And there’s no obligation to proceed when you call.
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or why not try the 30 second test?
Get in touch today. Winning compensation for your injuries may not be as costly as you think.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014