Do you live in the Richmond Upon Thames area?
Or perhaps you work in the area or have visited recently. Whatever your connection to the area if you have suffered as the result of an accident that was not your own fault then the no win no fee* in Richmond upon Thames team can help you. This is one of the in-house teams at Accident Advice Helpline.
No win no fee* in Richmond upon Thames
The no win no fee* in Richmond Upon Thames teams can deal with all types of injury claims, some minor and some much more severe. An example of this is head injuries. Head injuries can range from very minor to very severe and even fatal. This is why head injury compensation amounts can vary greatly. Depending on the type of accident you have been involved in, and the resulting injuries. For example, your circumstances and injury type may include:
- Mild concussion incurred during a sporting activity
- Fractured skull as a result of a car accident
- Contusion (a bruise on the brain) caused by a fall
- Haematoma (a bleed on the brain) caused by a work accident
Whilst all head or brain injuries are considered very serious, some may be more severe than others, and have a greater impact upon your life in the short or long term. For example, some brain injuries will be life-threatening and require high-risk emergency surgery. Other injuries may impact upon your cognitive abilities; affecting your thinking processes or even altering your personality depending on which area of the brain has been affected.
The type and severity of your head injury will be taken into consideration when determining head injury compensation amounts, as well as other factors including:Open Claim Calculator
- Your prognosis – are you expected to recover from your injury? This will detail the short term and long term effects of your accident; in some instances, problems will be irreversible and last a lifetime.
- Medical expenses – how much has your injury cost? This may include specialist treatment, care costs and medication.
- Other expenses, including modifications to your home (for example, if you have been blinded by your injuries), and the cost of specialist equipment.
- Loss of earnings – have you been out of work either in the short or long term? Head injury compensation amounts will take this into account, whilst also considering the implications if you are unable to return to work as a result – including future promotions and pensions.
Have you suffered a head injury yourself? Or perhaps you know somebody who has? If this is the case then why not get in touch and see how the no win no fee* in Richmond upon Thames team can help.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.