You may be pondering whether to start looking for a lawyer who works for no win no fee on Redbourn cases. Maybe you are surfing the web for lawyers who work for no win no fee on Redbourn cases who can help you to make a personal injury claim for injuries that you have sustained in an accident that was not your fault? Perhaps you are even looking for a particular law firm endorsed by a consumer champion like Esther Rantzen – this law firm is called Accident Advice Helpline. Here are some top tips on how to have a successful claim with a lawyer who works for no win no fee on Redbourn claims.
Top five tips on securing a successful claim with a lawyer who works for no win no fee on Redbourn cases
- If you are able to, you should collect all the information that you are likely to need at the scene of the accident. This could be vehicle’s registration numbers and contact details of drivers if you have been in a car accident. If you have suffered a workplace accident, then it may be the exact location of the accident and the equipment that you were using at the time. If you are not able to do this, try to get another responsible person to do it for you. Photographs can be particularly useful.
- Do not assume that you are not injured. Some symptoms do not develop straight away — whiplash following a car accident is a typical example of this. It is best to collect the relevant details just in case.
- Start your claim as soon as you can after the accident. The legal limit is actually three years for most claims, but this does not mean that you should wait that long. It is always best to start the process as soon as you can, but if you don’t know how to do this just call Accident Advice Helpline on our 24-hour helpline to get some early guidance. Starting a claim straight away will mean that all of the details will still be fresh in everyone’s mind and all the documents will be easy to get hold of.
- Keep all the paperwork relating to your case in one place so that you can reach it easily. Make a note of all of the visits that you have to make to doctors and other medical staff about your injuries. Save all your travel expenses as well.
- Do not get worried about making large upfront legal payments – your case will be handled by Accident Advice Helpline on a no win no fee basis.
If you want to discuss your claim in more detail with an adviser then just dial 0800 689 0500 from your landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile now.
Date Published: 23rd March 2014
Author: David Brown