There is a lot that you can do in this small coastal town known as Portsoy, which is situated in Aberdeenshire, Scotland. It is well known for marble/serpentine local jewellery and pottery work as well as their local oatmeal.
If you sustain an injury during the course of your work as you create jewellery, art and crafts seek help from a no-win, no-fee* in Portsoy lawyer or with help from Accident Advice Helpline since you may fail to find a Portsoy based lawyer.
Finding help from Accident Advice Helpline
The best thing with a nationwide legal firm like Accident Advice Helpline is that, they will continue to provide you with their services even when you leave Portsoy. They offer full legal services throughout the UK and that is why they are your best choice to pursue any type of injury claim including work related injuries.
Personal injury claims against your employer may not be straightforward especially if there is no Employer’s Liability Insurance. Your employer will put forward a strong defence and that is why you need a legal expert like a no-win, no-fee* in Portsoy lawyer or support from Accident Advice Helpline who has the knowledge and skills to handle your employer and ensure that you obtain justice receive compensation.
Are you looking for a no-win, no-fee* in Portsoy lawyer?
For your claim to stand a high chance of success the accident must have taken place within the past 3 years, someone else must have caused the accident and you must have received medical treatment for those injuries.Open Claim Calculator
Carpal tunnel syndrome affects the median nerve as well as the tendons, bones and muscles. The median nerve controls sensations in the fingers, hand and forearm muscles. You need a no-win, no-fee* in Portsoy lawyer to confront your employer or the insurance company since you might be paid an amount which is below what you are worth.
- Swelling, tingling and numbness, you will feel these symptoms when you flex your wrist.
- Tenderness and darkening of the affected area due to stress of muscles and tendons.
- Loss of sensation, you may lose hand, thumb and finger sensations in serious injuries. The lawyer handling your case will claim compensation for loss of earnings if you are unable to continue with your work.
- Severe pain and inflammation, analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs will help. There are times when steroid injections may be given in the affected area.
- Permanent nerve damage. The doctor will conduct CT scans, MRIs, electro-diagnostic tests or electric shocks to check the extent of the median nerve damage before starting the treatment.
Call us today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 for support with your claim.