Portsmouth is the 2nd largest city in Hampshire in South East England. It is home to the University of Portsmouth which has been rated among the top 400 universities in the world. Football, cricket, hockey, swimming and rugby are among the most popular sports played here.
Finding a legal firm or a no win no fee solicitor in Portsmouth that deals with no-fault compensation claims may prove to be a daunting task for many people, but it should not be because Accident Advice Helpline is readily available when the need arises.
How Accident Advice Helpline can help you
If you have been injured then you are probably aware that you will need a professional solicitor, but no doubt you will feel overwhelmed when it comes down to choosing the right one to deal with. However making a call to Accident Advice Helpline on their free phone number, 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile, will get you started.
This reputable law firm will guide and support you through the whole claim process until you get the compensation you deserve. You can file an injury claim through their specialist no win no fee solicitor in Portsmouth who is dedicated in their responsibility to see you win.
If you are a student you may think hiring an injury lawyer is expensive and beyond your budget. Accident Advice Helpline works on a 100% no win no fee basis. You don’t need to pay any upfront fees and that is why they offer the best deal for students.
Common university injuries that may require a no win no fee injury lawyer in Portsmouth
Personal injuries and fatalities are reported now and then in universities just like anywhere else in the country. University accidents can happen in sporting grounds, lecture rooms, on pavements, swimming pools or the roads.
If you sustain a university injury a no win no fee solicitor in Portsmouth from Accident Advice Helpline will give you support and guide you on the steps to take until you get what you deserve.
- Road rash and abrasions occur when you fall down unexpectedly. An antibiotic cream or gel and bandaging with a sterile dressing may keep off infections.
- Grazes and bruises are caused by slips, trips and fall injuries due to the spillage of coffee, water and soda that is not cleaned up.
- Knee and ankle sprains, strains and dislocations are sporting injuries sustained by athletes who play competitive sports.
- Facial injuries occur when a pedestrian falls on the face while walking. It may also be caused by cycling or biking, car collisions and assaults.
- Metatarsal fractures can be caused by contact sports such as football, rugby, cricket or hockey and stress to any of the metatarsal bones.
- Broken bones occur due to active sporting activities, road traffic accidents, fall from heights and being hit with an object. Your no win no fee solicitor in Portsmouth will take the stress out of your situation as you study.