When you need a no win no fee Pluckley lawyer
You’ll undoubtedly benefit from the services of a ‘no win, no fee’ Pluckley lawyer if you have had an accident which:
- Happened over the last three years. Sometimes a different timescale applies – you may have longer to claim for an industrial disease, for example;
- Caused you injuries which required medical treatment – whether these were physical or psychological, short or long term injuries; and
- Someone else was responsible for, whether through careless or negligence; or even by committing a criminal act.
A ‘no win, no fee’ Pluckley lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline can help you by handling your case with less risk of financial loss. Because if your case is not successful, you will not have to pay for the legal services you have received. And we won’t charge you a penny to start your case either.
However, if you are successful, your ‘no win, no fee’ Pluckley lawyer may be able to secure you a sum in compensation for your injuries. You may also receive money to cope with:
- Loss of earnings;
- Prescription charges;
- Transport costs;
- Help around the home; and
How to find out more
Contact us any time. Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week; or you can get in touch by text or completing the online 30 second test. However you get in touch, we will quickly assess your accident and tell you what we think your chances of making a successful claim are. And we don’t charge any money for this service.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test
We can also give you an idea of the level of compensation a specialist no win no fee Pluckley lawyer may be able to claim for you. It’s important to note that this is just an indication, though – every claim is different.
There’s no obligation to proceed if you’re not sure or don’t want to. But if you do, we’ll find you the best possible legal representation to make your case.
With well over ten years of experience in the personal injury field and thousands of successful claims behind us, we really do have the expertise you need. The kinds of cases we deal with on a daily basis include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and many more besides.
Why not read some of the testimonials elsewhere on our website to find out how we’ve helped people like you after accidents caused by others?
Date Published: 23rd February 2014