It is only natural that you might worry about making a personal injury claim after an accident. You might worry about what people will think of you or about the stress it could cause you. But one of the most common worries is about the financial costs of claiming.
Will you be left with a large bill for legal services if your case is unsuccessful? How will you afford the money needed to bring a claim to court?
Fortunately, Accident Advice Helpline is here to set your mind at rest. And with the right lawyer on your side, your claim stands every chance of success.
So what will claiming cost me?
You will probably find that you do run up some expenses through making a no win no fee in Pickering claim. But if you come to Accident Advice Helpline, you will find they may not be as much as you think. This is because:
- We will give you free legal advice on the chances of your case’s success and how much you may be able to claim for;
- We don’t charge you any money upfront to start your claim off with us; and
- We will introduce you to a specialist no win no fee Pickering lawyer to handle your claim. ‘No win no fee’ means exactly what it says. If your claim is not successful, you won’t pay a penny for the legal representation you have received.
How do I know whether my case is strong enough?
Get in touch with us. We will take a few details and, based on our experience of over ten years of dealing with personal injury cases, we will give you an honest assessment of the chances of your claim’s success. To contact us:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
Making a no win no fee in Pickering claim
We can’t say for sure how much you will get, although we will give you an idea based on our lengthy experience. In essence, your lawyer will assess the harm done to you in your accident and the changes it has caused to your daily life. He or she will then be able to make an argument for a sum of money that will:
- Compensate you for the injuries you have received;
- Helps towards your loss of earnings if you have been unable to work for any period; and
- Helps repay some of the costs of your accident, such as prescription charges, transport costs and the costs of help around the home and/or childcare if you have needed them.
Why not get in touch today to see if we could help you with free legal advice and a no win no fee Pickering lawyer to handle your no win no fee in Pickering claim?
Date Published: 9th February 2014