No win no fee* Petworth lawyers to handle your claim
If you are entitled to claim compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault, you need expert help from an affordable solicitor. Accident Advice Helpline can offer you this through our network of specialist ‘no win, no fee*’ Petworth lawyers. With well over ten years of experience at handling personal injury cases, we can provide you with the benefit of our expertise.
We don’t ask you for any money to start your claim. And all our lawyers work on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis, so if you should lose your case, you won’t have to pay a penny for your legal representation.
How do I know if I am entitled to claim?
The easiest way to establish whether you have a good claim is to contact us. With just a few details about your accident, we can assess the chances of your claim’s success. In general terms, we need to know:
- When your accident happened. The most common time limit for claiming after an accident is three years. Sometimes, a different timescale applies. You may have longer if your injury is classed as an industrial disease, for example.
- What injuries you sustained. To be eligible to claim, you must have had to seek medical treatment.
- Who was responsible. Someone else must have been to blame, either partially or wholly, for your accident. They may have been careless or negligent. They may even have committed a criminal act.
To find out whether your accident qualifies you for compensation:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test
What can a no win no fee* Petworth lawyer claim on my behalf?
Your ‘no win, no fee*’ Petworth lawyer will take into account the way your life has been affected by your accident. He or she will ask the responsible party for a sum of money that:
- Compensates for your injuries;
- Repays any loss of earnings; and
- Reimburses you for costs you have had related to your accident, such as prescription charges, transport costs and the costs of any home help or childcare you have needed.
We can’t guarantee in advance exactly how much you will receive. Every accident is different. But we can give you an estimate based on our experience of similar accidents.
What will a no win no fee* Petworth lawyer cost?
We don’t ask you for any money to start your claim. And if you lose your case, you won’t have to pay your legal fees. You may of course run up some expenses during the course of your claim. Contact us if you want to discuss this in more detail.
For free legal advice on your claim, why not ring us today free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone?