You may want to bring a claim for compensation after an accident for which you weren’t to blame but you’re worried about the financial cost. That’s understandable: since 1998, legal aid for personal injury cases has not been available and we all know solicitors can cost the earth. But why not consider making a claim with a no-win, no-fee* Peterculter claims solicitor? We can provide you with the legal support you need. We don’t charge you to start your claim; and if you lose your case, you won’t have to pay out a fortune in legal bills.
For less risk, use no-win, no-fee* Peterculter claims lawyers
The first thing is to establish whether you are entitled to bring a compensation claim. It’s easy to check. We can tell you within minutes. Simply get in touch by one of the three methods below:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test
You’ll be asked a few quick questions, such as:
- When did your accident happen? Usually, a claim must be made within three years of the accident. In some exceptional cases, you may have a longer or shorter time frame. If your injuries are classed as being related to an industrial disease, for instance, the time limit is longer.
- Who caused your accident? Someone else must have been to blame. They may have been careless or negligent. Or they may have committed a criminal act.
- What injuries did you sustain? These must have been severe enough to warrant you seeking medical attention. They may have been physical, like a broken limb or whiplash. They could have been psychological, like depression or post-traumatic stress.
If we think you have good grounds to claim, we will ask you if you want to take your case forward. There’s no obligation – it is entirely up to you.
How will your no-win, no-fee* Peterculter claims lawyer handle your case?
Your lawyer is interested in obtaining you justice for your injuries. They will represent you to all parties involved in your accident. They will aim to negotiate a financial sum in compensation for you that will cover:
- A payment for the injuries you have received;
- A sum to cover loss of earnings; and
- Reimbursement of the costs you have incurred as a result of your accident, such as prescription charges, transport costs and money spent on any childcare or help around the home you have needed.
You may find you don’t even have to go to court. Many of our cases are processed by phone. But if you do need to attend a hearing, your no-win, no-fee* Peterculter claims lawyer will be there to represent you.
So call today if you think we can help you claim, with less financial risk to you, after a non-fault accident. We are here on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014