It’s simple – and it’s good news. No win no fee personal injury compensation means that if you bring a compensation claim after an accident that someone else caused through negligence, carelessness or a criminal act and it is unsuccessful, you don’t have to pay a large sum in legal costs for your lawyer’s representation.
No win no fee agreements emerged in the late 1990s when legal aid was withdrawn from personal injury cases. Potentially, removing the ability to get legal aid denied justice to a lot of people who couldn’t afford to pay large sums of money upfront for a lawyer to fight their cases on their behalf.
No win no fee agreements broaden access to justice for those without the financial means to pay expensive legal fees. And Accident Advice Helpline is a leader in the field, with a great track record of success. Our professional, efficient service is also endorsed by Esther Rantzen, consumer champion.
When might I be eligible for no win no fee personal injury compensation?
If you have had an accident that meets the following criteria, you may be eligible to bring a case for compensation under a no win no fee agreement:
- Your accident happened within the last three years. This is the usual time limit for claiming in the majority of negligence cases. However, sometimes the timescale is different. You may for instance have longer to claim if the injuries you have sustained are caused by an industrial disease. Call us if you want to check.
- Your accident meant you had to seek medical treatment for your injuries. You may have had to have short or long term care. Your injuries could be physical or psychological.
- Someone else was clearly responsible for causing the accident to happen. They may have been careless or negligent. Or they may have committed a criminal act. You could bring a case against a company, an individual or a statutory agency such as a local government.
How can I check whether I could bring a no win no fee personal injury compensation claim?
Get in touch with us. We can give you an honest assessment of whether you may qualify in minutes. With well over ten years of experience in the field, we have the resources and the expertise you need to evaluate your case. What’s more, our legal advice is free and we never charge clients any money to start their claims.
So if you think you might be entitled to compensation after a non-fault accident, get in touch to find out how you could benefit from a no win no fee personal injury compensation agreement.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website.