If you have had an accident in the Pershore area, you may not be sure whether you are entitled to claim for compensation or not. At Accident Advice Helpline, we can help you find out. We’ll take details of your case and give you free legal advice. We’ll give you a rough idea of the amount of compensation you could receive if successful. And we can also find you the best legal representation possible for your case with an experienced lawyer. We have a wide range of experience in numerous accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents, whether you were the driver, a passenger or pedestrian
- Cases of medical negligence
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Food poisoning
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injury
…and other types too.
Checking your eligibility to make a no win no fee in Pershore claim
Personal injury law can be complex. It helps to have experts on your side. At Accident Advice Helpline, we have well over ten years of experience in handling compensation claims for accidents of all types.
So when you call us, all we need are a few details about your accident to be able to tell you in minutes what we think the chances of your no win no fee in Pershire claim’s success are.
Generally speaking, for one of our lawyers to successfully argue your case for you, your accident:
- Must have happened within the last three years. There are a few exceptions to this. You may have longer to claim, for instance, if your injury is classed as an industrial disease.
- Was caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act. They may not have meant it to happen.
- Meant that you had to receive medical treatment for the injuries that you received.
Call, text or fill in our online form to find out more:
- Ring our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website.
Making a no win no fee in Pershore claim with
Once we have established that you have a good reason to claim, it’s entirely up to you whether you decide to go ahead or not. There’s no obligation. But if you do want to go ahead:
- We won’t charge you a penny to start your claim; and
- We’ll appoint you an expert lawyer to take your claim forward.
Your lawyer will represent you to all parties involved with your claim. He or she will aim to win you a settlement that will compensate for the injuries you have received, as well as helping to meet some of the financial costs of your accident.
If you feel you might be eligible, why not ring and find out more today?