At Accident Advice Helpline, we believe that if you are entitled to compensation, then you should get it, regardless of your financial circumstances. So if you think claiming would cost too much or you’re afraid of having to shell out a fortune in expensive legal fees if you lose your case, you need to talk to us.
With free legal advice and a reputable lawyer, we could help you get the compensation you deserve.
But do I have a good reason to make a no win no fee* in Pensford?
To bring a case for personal injury with the help of a reputable lawyer, your accident must meet three criteria:
- Your accident must usually have happened within the last three years. In a small number of cases, there are exceptions. The time limit for claiming is longer, for instance, if the injury being claimed for is an industrial injury.
- You must have had to seek medical treatment for your injuries. Your injuries could be physical, like broken limbs, back problems or repetitive strain injury. But they could also be psychological, like post-traumatic stress disorder or depression.
- Someone else must have been responsible for causing your accident. They may not have meant it to happen. But by being careless or negligent, they failed in their duty of care. They may even have committed a criminal act.
If this sounds like your accident, contact us:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
With a few details about your accident, we can give you an honest assessment of how likely your claim is to succeed. We can estimate the amount of compensation you could receive. And we can talk you through how much claiming could cost you to set your mind at rest.
There is no obligation to go ahead and bring a no win no fee* in Pensford claim. But if you do want to, we’ll appoint you a specialist lawyer to represent you. ‘No win no fee*’ means that if your case is not successful, we won’t charge you for the legal services you have received. And we don’t ask you for any money up front to start your case off either.
You may be asked to pay a referral fee if your case is successful. And of course, there may be some expenses connected with making a no win no fee* in Pensford claim. But your lawyer will aim to get you the maximum in compensation that you deserve. This would normally include:
- A sum of money to compensate you for the injuries you have received; and
- Compensation for loss of earnings and costs of your accident such as prescription charges and home help.
Don’t be out of pocket after a non-fault accident. Call us today!
Date Published: 9th February 2014