Many people understandably worry about making a personal injury claim after an accident. They may worry about the stress it will cause them; or the financial consequences. They may even worry what people might think of them.
They really shouldn’t. If someone else was responsible for an accident that caused you pain and trauma, then you may have a legal right to make a claim for compensation and Accident Advice Helpline can help with this.
Can I make a no win no fee* in Peeblesshire claim?
You can usually make a no win no fee* in Peeblesshire personal injury claim after an accident which:
- Wasn’t your fault. Someone else was to blame. They may have been negligent or careless. They may even have committed a criminal act.
- Meant you had to have medical treatment for your injuries. Your injuries could have been physical, like a broken leg or head injury. They may also have been more psychological – you may have been treated for stress or depression, for instance.
- Happened to you during the last three years. This is the normal timescale for claiming. Shorter or longer time limits can apply in a few cases, though, so always ring us to check if you are not sure.
What makes Accident Advice Helpline so good?
Firstly, we have the experience you need. We’ve been in operation for well over ten years now, handling personal injury claims of all types and sizes. Our specialist legal team operates nationally so if you need a lawyer, we’re sure to be able to find the right one for your case.
And secondly, we go out of our way to remove any barriers you may have for claiming. We offer:
- Free legal advice on the chances of your claim’s success. We can even give you a rough idea of the amount you could expect to receive in compensation; and talk you through the legal process so you know what to expect.
- We don’t ask you for any money upfront to start your claim.
- Our no win no fee* in Peeblesshire guarantee means that if you don’t win your case, you won’t have to pay a penny for your lawyer’s representation.
Why not call us today to find out whether you have a good reason to claim? We can set your mind at rest about the claims process and talk you through what claiming might mean for you financially.
- Call our helpline any time of the day or night on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
You could be on your way to a sum in compensation for your injuries and the financial costs of your accident.