A lawyer could help you with a no win no fee* in Pattingham claim for compensation if you have had an accident:
- That happened within the last three years;
- That wasn’t your fault – somebody else caused it through negligence, carelessness or a criminal act; and
- That caused you injuries which needed to be treated by a medical professional.
If this sounds like your accident, then you could be entitled to compensation for your injuries. A lawyer could claim on your behalf for:
- A payment for the injuries you have received;
- Money to compensate for loss of earnings; and
- Reimbursement of some of the costs you have had as a result of your accident, such as prescriptions, transport, childcare and help around the home.
I think I have good grounds to make a no win no fee* in Pattingham claim. What next?
Get in touch with us to discuss your accident. As one of the UK’s leading law firms for personal injury cases, we have the expertise you need to assess your claim and tell you what it might be worth to you. We have dealt with a whole range of accidents, including:
- Medical negligence
- Road traffic accidents, whether you were a passenger, a pedestrian or the driver of a car
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Accidents and industrial diseases at work
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Food poisoning
- Criminal injury
…and others too.
It’s easy to get in touch and will only take us a few minutes to let you know if your claim is likely to be successful. Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer your queries.Open Claim Calculator
Call us now on our helpline:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or try the 30 second test on our website.
Every call is confidential. And there’s no obligation to go ahead and make a claim unless you want to.
If you do want to make a claim, though, it may help to know that we won’t charge you a penny to get your case started. And our lawyer will represent you to all parties concerned. If anything happens that you don’t win your no win no fee* in Pattingham case, you won’t have to pay for their services.
It’s a shocking statistic that seven out of every ten people never claim after an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act.
Don’t be one of them. With our free legal advice and the help of an expert lawyer, claiming is not as costly or as stressful as you may think – call Accident Advice Helpline today.