If you bring your case to Accident Advice Helpline, you will be putting your trust in the right company. We have well over ten years of expertise in handling compensation claims for your clients. We are one of the UK’s largest legal firms with a network of specialist lawyers working across the country.
So if you have had an accident while living or working in the area and feel you are entitled to compensation, we can find you the best lawyer for your case. Read on for information about no win no fee in Parsons Green.
Why Accident Advice Helpline is your best choice
The helpful and sympathetic advisers on our helpline will give you free legal advice on your claim, including an honest assessment of whether it is likely to be successful. We can also give you an idea of the level of compensation you may be entitled to via no win no fee in Parsons Green.
- You won’t be asked to pay any money upfront to get your claim started with us.
- All our lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
In addition, we have many years’ experience of accidents of numerous types, including:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Accidents at work or industrial diseases
- Food poisoning
- Criminal injury
Getting in touch with us about no win no fee in Parsons Green
If you want to get your claim started, or have any questions at all about making a no win no fee in Parsons Green claim, you can get in touch by calling our helpline on:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Alternatively, try the 30-second test on our website.
The first thing we’ll do is ask you a few questions so we can advise you on your claim. The kinds of things we may ask include:
- When your accident happened. Usually, there is a strict legal time limit of three years in which to bring a case. However, sometimes you may have longer – if your injury is classed as an industrial disease, for example.
- What injuries you suffered. You must have sought medical attention for these, whether they were physical or psychological; short or long term.
- Who was responsible for your accident. Someone else must have caused the accident to happen, whether through carelessness, negligence or a criminal act.
It’s easy to get the ball rolling. So for free legal advice on whether you have a good case for compensation and would benefit from a lawyer from us, why not get in touch today? We’ve got you covered when it comes to no-win, no-fee in Parsons Green.
Date Published: 9th February 2014