If you’ve had an accident caused by someone else’s negligence or carelessness, you may already think you have good grounds for seeking compensation for your injuries. But you may also be worried about how much claiming could cost you.
Accident Advice Helpline can help set your mind at rest. With our 15+ years of experience, free legal advice and no win no fee for Parkgate personal injury claims promise, we can ensure that claiming might not cost you as much as you may think.
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the country’s largest law firms. We were established in 2000 to help the victims of non-fault accidents find the best legal representation to win compensation from the parties that caused their injuries.
We believe that everyone is entitled to the same chance of justice and that not having the money to bring a claims case should not put innocent victims at a disadvantage. So when you come to us with a claim, we offer you:
- Free legal advice on the strength of your claim and an estimate of how much you might be entitled to receive;
- No money needed upfront to get your claim started; and
- Expert representation from a specialist lawyer working on the basis of no win no fee for Parkgate personal injury claims.
The expertise we have covers numerous accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
…and many more besides.
How do you go about making a claim?
It’s so simple. Get in touch with us. If we think you have a good claim, we do all the hard work for you. We’ll appoint you the right legal representation and your case begins.
Your lawyer will represent you to all parties involved, from medical professionals to insurance companies; from the police to the courts if necessary. However, we often find that there is no need to attend a court hearing. Many of our cases are settled by phone and through correspondence.
If successful, your lawyer will aim to secure you compensation for your injuries. He or she may also be able to argue for an amount that will repay some of the financial costs of your accident, such as:
- Loss of earnings;
- Prescription charges and transport costs; and
- Costs relating to any help around the home or childcare you have needed
No win no fee for Parkgate
To find out more about no win no fee for Parkgate claims, call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or if you are ringing from a mobile, please call us on 0333 500 0993.