No win no fee* in Pannal accident cases means just that. If you are entitled to compensation after an accident caused by someone else, Accident Advice Helpline can find you the right expertise to make your claim. And there will be no charge for our specialist lawyer’s services if you don’t win your case.
Some of the other benefits Accident Advice Helpline can offer you are:
- Free legal advice through our 24/7 helpline;
- A professional, efficient service;
- No money needed up front to start your claim; and
- A great track record with experience in a huge range of accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
…and many more besides.
Getting in touch
In order to get your claim started, the first thing you need to do is contact us. We offer a range of easy ways to get in touch. You can:
- Call our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
However you contact us, we’ll take a few details about your accident. We need to know things like:
- When your accident happened. Usually, you only have three years to make a claim. In some cases, a longer or shorter time limit may apply. You may have longer to claim, for example, if you have been diagnosed with an industrial disease, where symptoms may only appear over a long period of time.
- Who was responsible. This could have been a company or an individual. It could have been a statutory body, like the local authority, or some other agency.
- What treatment you have had for your injuries. You must have had to seek professional medical treatment. This could have been short or long term.
We’ll give you an honest assessment of the chances of your claim. We can also give you an idea of how much compensation you could be entitled to. And if you decide to proceed, we can appoint you one of our lawyers who will be experienced in no win no fee* in Pannal accident cases.
What could I claim?
Your lawyer will aim to secure you a sum that:
- Compensates for your injuries; and
- Repays costs you’ve had as a result of your accident. These may include loss of earnings, medical costs such as prescriptions, transport costs and money for home help and/ or childcare.
And all on the basis of no win no fee* in Pannal accident cases.
So if you have had a recent accident and want to make a claim, but are worried about what it might cost you, contact us today about getting help from a lawyer on the basis of no win no fee* in Pannal.