Accidents happen. Sometimes, no one is to blame apart from the person who had the misfortune to have the accident. But at other times, the accident victim is left injured and loses out financially through no fault of their own. Someone else caused the accident through their carelessness, negligence or criminal act.
If this sounds like your accident, you could be entitled to make a no-win, no-fee in Pangbourne personal injury claim to compensate for some of the trauma and financial loss. And we at Accident Advice Helpline could make your accident claim for you. Your claim will stand a better chance of success with our team helping you.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
We have been operating in this field since the year 2000. We have a great track record of success, winning over £30 million in compensation for our clients each and every year. Our services are so good that Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, endorses us and has agreed to be our patron.
And we couldn’t do it without our team of expert lawyers. If you’re looking for the right lawyer to make a no-win, no-fee in Pangbourne claim for you, we have the expertise you need.
Just some of the accident types we have years of experience in dealing with include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
…and many more besides.
Am I eligible to make a no-win, no-fee in Pangbourne claim?
Your accident usually needs to meet the following criteria for you to stand a chance of bringing a successful claim:
- It must normally have been within the last three years. This is the usual time limit for claiming. In some instances, other time limits apply. If your injuries are classed as an industrial disease, for example, you may have longer to claim.
- Your accident must have caused you injuries requiring medical treatment.
- The accident must have been caused by someone else. They could have been negligent or careless. They could even have committed a criminal act.
Get in touch with us if you want to check whether you have a legal right to make a no-win, no-fee in Pangbourne claim.
Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or ring 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on this website
Why not call us to find out more about the claims’ process and what our legal team can do for you? Don’t delay, call us now.
Date Published: 9th February 2014