If you’re struggling financially after an accident that wasn’t your fault, would it help to know that you could be entitled to a sum in compensation? And lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline could help you make a no win no fee* in Painswick claim if:
- You have had an accident over the last three years;
- Your accident was caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence. They may even have committed a criminal act; and
- You required medical treatment for your injuries.
These are the three usual criteria for claiming. However, personal injury law can be a complex area and there are some exceptions. And that is where you may also need our expertise. Accident Advice Helpline has well over ten years of experience at handling personal injury claims.
Each month we answer over 25,000 queries; and every year we claim over £30 million in compensation for our clients. All of our legal professionals are specialists in their field; and we have expertise in numerous accident types including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries at work
- Industrial diseases
- Criminal injuries
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries from faulty goods
So if you’re not sure whether you have grounds for a no win no fee* in Painswick claim, call us today and we’ll tell you if one of our lawyers could make a strong case for you.
The numbers you need are 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or try the 30 second test on our website.
With just a few details about your accident, we can give you an honest assessment of your claim, including an evaluation of the amount of compensation you could receive if successful.
What can I make a no win no fee* in Painswick claim for?
If you proceed with your case, your lawyer will argue for a sum of money that will:
- Compensate you for the injuries you have received; and
- Help towards some of the costs you have run up as a result of your accident. This could include prescription costs, transport costs and the costs of any childcare or home help you have needed while you have been ill.
You may also receive money for loss of earnings if this applies to you.
And what will it cost me?
A ‘no win no fee* lawyer’ means just that. If anything happens that your case is not successful, you won’t have to pay for the legal services you receive from your lawyer. Furthermore, you do not pay us any money to start your case. And you do not pay for the legal advice you receive from our helpline.
If your case is successful, we may ask you to pay a referral fee. If you have any questions about the possible expenses of claiming, why not call us today for free details? We’re here to answer any queries you may have.