Sometimes companies and individuals are negligent or careless about their responsibilities. This can result in innocent people getting hurt in accidents that simply weren’t their fault.
If you have been injured in an accident waiting to happen, you don’t have to suffer in silence.
A lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline could bring a no win no fee in Oxton personal injury case against the responsible party. Not only could you receive compensation for your own injuries, you could also prevent this type of accident happening to others by reminding the responsible party of their duty of care to others.
Why Accident Advice Helpline?
We have over ten years of experience in helping victims of non-fault accidents find a specialist solicitor to bring compensation cases against the parties that caused their injury. We have grown to become one of the largest legal firms in the UK. We operate nationwide and have a great track record, claiming over £30 million in compensation for our clients each year. So we are confident we have the expertise you need to bring your case.
No win no fee in Oxton claims
You may be surprised at the range of accidents we have expertise in. We deal with all of these on a daily basis:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
…and many more besides.
What details will a lawyer need to make a no win no fee in Oxton claim for me?
Your lawyer will usually be able to make a strong case for compensation for you if:
- Your accident happened over the last three years. This is the usual time limit for claiming. However, in some cases, different timescales apply. You may have longer to claim, for instance, if your injury is classed as an industrial disease.
- The accident was someone else’s fault. They may have been careless, negligent or even committed a criminal act.
- Your injuries were so severe that they required medical treatment.
…And what could a lawyer claim for me?
Usually, a successful claimant will receive a payment made up of the following elements:
- Money to compensate for the injury itself;
- A sum to compensate for loss of earnings;
- Costs for prescriptions and transport; and
- Additional costs you have had to pay out, like help around the home or childcare.
Finding out more
If you have any questions, or want to get started on your claim today, just get in touch. And we will do the rest:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the “30 second test” on our website
Date Published: 9th February 2014