You may need the no win no fee in Oxted services of one of our specialist lawyers if you:
- Have been injured in a road traffic accident, whether as the driver, passenger or a pedestrian;
- Have slipped, tripped or fallen in a public place; or
- Have contracted an industrial disease or had another kind of accident while at work.
If you have had an accident such as this – or indeed any other kind of accident that you think someone else was responsible for – then you may be entitled to make a no win no fee in Oxted claim for compensation. This would help you get your life back on track by compensating for the injuries you have received.
A no win no fee lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline may also be able to argue for a sum of money that helps repay some of the other costs of your accident, such as:
- Prescription charges
- Transport costs
- Costs of help around the home
- Childcare costs
Each and every year, it is estimated that around 3 million people are injured in accidents in the UK. Sometimes, the victim wasn’t to blame. The accident could have been avoided. But it happened because someone else was negligent, careless or committed a criminal act.
Other kinds of accidents you could claim for include:
- Medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- An accident while on holiday
- An injury caused by a faulty product
- A sporting accident
…and many more.
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the UK’s largest law firms. We are also one of the top rated personal injury claims specialists. Our expertise can help you find the right legal representation after a non-fault accident. And we always try to ensure that you receive justice for your injuries, regardless of your financial situation:
- We will give you free legal advice on the strength of your case;
- We won’t charge you a penny to get your claim started; and
- We will introduce you to a specialist lawyer with experience in your type of case. If you don’t win your no win no fee in Oxted claim, you won’t have to pay for the legal services you have received from them.
Get in touch for free, no obligation legal advice
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
If your claim is successful, your lawyer will be able to secure you an amount of money that:
- Compensates you for the injuries you have received as a result of your accident; and
- Helps you with some of the costs you have incurred, such as prescription charges, transport costs, childcare and help around the home.
Don’t be left at a disadvantage after an accident that wasn’t your fault.
Call us today to see how we could help you!
Date Published: 9th February 2014