London always seems to be bustling, and nowhere more so than the famous Oxford Street, which is said to be Europe’s busiest shopping street. So it’s inevitable that there will be accidents from time to time. If you’ve had an accident while in the area and believe someone else was to blame, you could have good reason to claim for compensation.
Accident Advice Helpline can find you the right legal representation.
All our lawyers work on the basis of no win no fee for Oxford Street claims. So why not come to us for free legal advice about your accident?
How do I know if I have a reason to claim?
- Your accident must have happened within the last three years. Sometimes, the law lays down different timescales. You could have longer to claim, for instance, if your injury is classed as an industrial disease.
- You must have sustained injuries that required medical treatment. These could have been short or long term injuries. They may have been physical or psychological (such as stress or depression).
- Someone else must have caused your accident by being negligent, careless or by committing a criminal act.
Every accident is different. So why not come to us for free legal advice if you aren’t sure whether yours meets the criteria for claiming? You can:
- Call our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website.
With just a few details about your accident and how it has altered your day to day life, we can give you a good idea of your chances of claiming successfully. We can also estimate how much compensation you might be entitled to. You don’t have to make a claim if you decide not to, but it’s always good to know where you stand.
If you do decide to proceed, we will appoint you a specialist lawyer to handle your claim. Our lawyers operate nationally, so we’re sure to have one with the right expertise for your case. And every one of our lawyers works on the basis of no win no fee for Oxford Street accidents.
What does no win no fee for Oxford Street claims mean for me?
It means exactly that: if your case is unsuccessful, you won’t be faced with a large bill for legal services. You may of course incur some costs during the course of your case. And we may ask you for a referral fee if you win your case. Call us to find out more.
Finally, it’s worth saying that we don’t charge you a penny to get your claim started. So to begin your compensation case today on the basis of no win no fee for Oxford Street accidents, why not come to the experts?
Date Published: 9th February 2014