Have you been hurt in an accident? Was this accident the fault of somebody else? If so, you have the right to seek cash compensation for your injuries, damages and expenses. Making an injury compensation claim may seem like a daunting or confusing task, but with the no win no fee* in Ogmore-by-Sea at Accident Advice Helpline it does not need to be.
Lawyers working on the basis of no win no fee* in Ogmore-by-Sea
The no win no fee* in Ogmore-by-Sea team at Accident Advice Helpline can take on your accident injury compensation claim and make it a hassle-free procedure. The lawyers within this team have a fantastic success rate and can make sure that you receive the maximum amount of cash compensation which you deserve. Together, you and the no win no fee* in Ogmore-by-Sea team can seek justice and put things right.
When it comes to personal injury claims, there is no company in a better position than Accident Advice Helpline. We are a nationwide law firm boasting over a decade in the business, thousands of satisfied customers and dedicated teams of in-house legal lawyers such as the no win no fee* in Ogmore-by-Sea team. Accident Advice Helpline stand head and shoulders above the competition.
We are ethical, too, certainly not some fly-by-night operation being run from somebody’s spare bedroom. Accident Advice Helpline will only ever take on genuine cases, and to help us do that there are several conditions to filing a compensation claim with us:
- The accident must not be your fault;
- No more than three years can have passed since the accident; and
- A brief one-off medical check may be required.
A court appearance may not be required, but it is worth noting that you could be called. Getting a claim started is simplicity itself and there are a few options open to you there too, depending on your personal preference. You can use the following:Open Claim Calculator
- The 30-second test: use this to see if you qualify for compensation, and how much you could win if successful;
- Online claim form: a short form for you to fill in to put a claim forward, and somebody will be in touch with you soon after; or
- Give us a call: there is a dedicated freephone number for you to use, which can be found at the top of every screen.
It only takes seconds to get into a potentially life-changing accident, so why should it take any longer to sort out a claim? Accident Advice Helpline promise that it only takes 30 seconds to get a claim started. If you’d rather talk to an adviser then just dial 0800 689 0500 now.