If you are thinking of starting a compensation claim then to ensure you receive the best advice and service and for peace of mind you need to deal with a member of the ‘no win, no fee*’ North Woolwich team at Accident Advice Helpline. Accident Advice Helpline is a nationwide law firm with in-house lawyer teams such as the ‘no win, no fee*’ North Woolwich team. All of our staff are highly trained professionals who can give you accurate advice and helpful service. Below is further information about Accident Advice Helpline, how we work and what we do.
No win no fee* in North Woolwich
- Accident Advice Helpline is a nationwide law firm for people who have been victims of accidents that were not their own fault. Accident Advice Helpline helps these people claim the personal injury compensation that they are entitled to.
- All advisers are friendly, professional and highly trained. They can give you bespoke accurate advice and information on your specific situation. When you call our helpline each and every call is treated confidentially and that is never any obligation to proceed with a claim process.
- Accident Advice Helpline is open 24/7 and has a freephone telephone number. This means our clients and potential clients can easily reach the ‘no win, no fee*’ North Woolwich team any time of the day or night.
- Accident Advice Helpline has been in business for over ten years now. This decade of experience has provided us with the skills, knowledge and experience to advise and help people and has allowed us to become an expert in the field of accident injury compensation claims.
- Each case and claim is different and Accident Advice Helpline will assign a specialist Lawyer to each case.
- Compensation calculator, also called the 30 second test, is on the website to help claimants find out if they quality
- As we pride ourselves on being the best in the business we offer other services as well as our helpline. For example, please take a look at our Compensation calculator, also known as the 30 second test which is available on this website. This is a quick and easy way for potential claimants to find out if they qualify for compensation. If you do qualify and want to find out more information than Accident Advice Helpline are always more than willing to assist you.
- We have worked hard over the last decade to help people claim the compensation that they truly deserve.
- We have helped claimants receive compensation which has covered their damages and loss of earnings such as lost wages and medical bills. We have also provided compensation with the intent to speed up the claimant’s recovery for example further medical appointments, aids and treatments.