We are Accident Advice Helpline, and we are a nationwide law firm that is here to help people who have been hurt or injured in accidents that were not their fault. We have been in the business of compensation claims for over a decade and have numerous teams of in house solicitors who take on client’s accident claims and win them the cash compensation they deserve.
No win no fee solicitors in North Wales
One of our in house injury solicitor teams, the no win no fee solicitors in North Wales team, has put together this fact sheet to help potential clients:
- Accident Advice Helpline is a nationwide law firm operating all over the UK and specialising in accident injury compensation claims.
- You can call one of our friendly professional advisers on our free phone helpline.
- Available on our website is the popular Compensation Calculator, also called the 30 second test; this is to help potential clients find out if they quality and are eligible to start a claim.
- Accident Advice Helpline has been in business for over 14 years.
- Potential clients can talk to us in confidence and with no obligation to proceed.
- Clients will be assigned with a specialist solicitor to deal with the case.
- The money the client gets is intended to help speed up their recovery, e.g. to help them get childcare, replace lost wages, pay for taxis, medical bills etc.
- We did not use outside or third party solicitors as we have our very own team of solicitors in house such as the no win no fee solicitors in North Wales team.
- All of our in house solicitor teams, such as the no win no fee solicitors in North Wales team work on a no win no fee basis for all clients at all times.
- The helpline is answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Our patron is Esther Rantzen, a consumer champion for the UK and TV personality.
- You can call us free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
- You can claim if you have had an accident that was someone else’s fault.
- Accidents that we have dealt with in the past include road traffic accidents, slips trips and falls, medical negligence, accidents at work and more…
- The accident has to have happened within the past 3 years, although this deadline can be extended in certain circumstances, such as where the victim was a minor, or in the case of industrial diseases/ injuries.
- Most claims can be processed by telephone.
- Some clients may need to attend one additional medical assessment.
- Most clients will not need to attend court.
- You can claim for the injury as well as any expenses.
- Claim amounts can’t be guaranteed, only estimated to the very best of our ability.
- Claim time varies from one case to another, but we aim to deal with each compensation claim as efficiently as possible.
To discuss your claim with an expert adviser dial 0800 689 0500 now.