A criminal injury is a type of personal injury that is suffered during a criminal act. They are especially upsetting and can leave the victim with both physical and psychological injuries to cope with. This in itself is bad enough but in many cases there are financial worries to contend with as well. Financial worries arise from criminal injuries for two reasons. Firstly, an injured person is often off work for some time and this impacts their income. Secondly, being injured can cause a lot of extra expenses and this increases their outgoings every week. A reduced income and increased outgoings can only mean one thing – money worries.
This is why many people with criminal injuries start to look for a lawyer who offers ‘no win, no fee*’ in Newtonmore to help them claim some compensation that will ease their money worries. Looking for a personal injury lawyer who will work for no win no fee* in Newtonmore does not have to be difficult. Here are the top 5 facts to help you out.
Top 5 facts about criminal injury claims for ‘no win, no fee*’ in Newtonmore
- There is an organisation called the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority who make pay outs to people who have been injured in criminal acts. They use a special set of rules to determine who will receive compensation and how much each person will receive.
- You have to make your claim from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority in a certain way and many people turn to a lawyer working for no win no fee* in Newtonmore to do this for them to make sure that it is done correctly and that they get the compensation that they deserve.
- If you are looking for a personal injury lawyer working for no win no fee* in Newtonmore to assist with this type of claim then it is a good idea to call Accident Advice Helpline – they are a legal firm with great expertise in this type of claim.
- Contacting Accident Advice Helpline couldn’t be easier – just give them a ring at a time and on a day that is convenient to you – they are open 24 hours a day; 7 days a week. Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.
- The friendly, professional advisers at Accident Advice Helpline have a unique 30 second test which will work out whether your criminal injury claim is likely to be successful. If you do have genuine grounds to make a claim you will be allocated a lawyer who specialises in criminal injuries. They will know exactly how to get the best pay outs from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority and will work exceptionally hard to get you the compensation that you deserve. All Accident Advice Helpline lawyers work for ‘no win, no fee*’.
Date Published: 7th March 2014
Author: David Brown